We have to stay hydrated but let’s face it, sometimes we want something more exciting than water. I’m not much of a soda drinker though so I came up with this Strawberry Lychee Lemonade. The strawberries bring the perfect sweetness, and the lychees add a fun and unexpected tropical twist. I use frozen strawberries and canned lychees so it can be enjoyed all year round. I actually like the canned lychees better than fresh because the syrup adds an intense lychee flavor. This is a very quick and easy recipe, loved by kids and adults alike, so let’s get into it!
Making Strawberry Lychee Lemonade
I start by making the simple syrup. I always make extra because it’s nice to have on hand for iced coffee, tea, or cocktails.
Strawberry Lychee Lemonade has such a nice, vibrant hue that I like to showcase it in pretty glasses and fancy it up with a garnish.
Everyone I’ve served these refreshingly fruit drinks to absolutely loves them, I can’t wait for you to try them! Let me know what you think by rating and commenting on the recipe below, and of course show off your beautiful Strawberry Lychee Lemonades by tagging us @funkyasiankitchen, we love seeing your creations!
- 1 can lychee fruit
- 2 cups strawberries (I used frozen)
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 4 lemons
- Lemon wheels
- Combine the sugar and water in a small sauce and heat over medium heat, stirring for a couple of minutes until the sugar dissolves.
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Juice the lemons and combine the lychees (with the juice), lemon juice, strawberries, and sugar syrup in a blender.
- Blend for 1 minute until smooth.
- Fill 4 glasses with ice and pour the strawberry lychee lemonade over.
- Garnish with strawberries or slices of lemon
Keywords: lychee, summer, lemonade, drinks