- 2 cups pineapple chunks (fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup yuzu juice
- 2 cups water
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup vodka
- Combine the water with the sugar in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat for a couple of minutes, stirring until the sugar is completely dissolved. Set the syrup aside to cool to room temperature.
- Add the pineapple chunks, syrup, and yuzu juice in a blender and puree until smooth. Store it in the fridge if not using it right away. The juice can be made ahead of time and stored for 2 days.
- Fill 4 glasses with ice and add 2 ounces of vodka to each glass.
- Fill the glasses with the pineapple yuzu mixture. Garnish and serve the Pineapple Yuzu Cocktails right away.
Keywords: yuzu, cocktails, asian cocktails, pineapple, vodka, drinks