- 1 overripe banana, frozen is fine
- 1/4 avocado, frozen is fine
- 3 ounces baby greens (2 handfuls)
- 1 ½ cups chilled coconut water
- Peel the banana and add it to the blender with the avocado, baby greens, and coconut water.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds until you have a thick and smooth drink.
- Drink immediately or refrigerate until ready to consume. This smoothie is best the day it is made.
*I used a bagged mix of baby kale, spinach, and chard. You can use whatever you like or have on hand. If you use straight baby kale (which I often do) the flavor will be noticeably stronger and “greener”